Gooooood morning! Pop quiz: how many times will I promise to get better with my consistency before it actually becomes true? Answer: to be determined. For now, here are the Top Ten books on my To Be Read list.
- Think of a Number by John Verdon
- Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
- This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Trooper
- The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
- The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
- Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
- Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward
- Undress me in the Temple of Heaven by Susan Jane Gilman
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
What’s on your TBR list? Any suggestions for me?