I am planner obsessed so this is one of my favorite times of year: planner shopping time! Here are my top 10 favorite planners for 2017.
- Busy Bitch Planner, $32. Self explanatory.
- ban.do “I Am Very Busy,” Planner, $32. Also self explanatory.
- Mi Goals Goal Diary, $29.95. I love that this one gives you room to write your weekly goals!
- Plum Paper ME Planner, $32. You can completely personalize this planner! Select your cover print (they have reindeer!) and add some text, or even a photo, to the front.
- Paper Source Black Floral Planner, $20.21. Even if you hate this (super cute) planner, Paper Source has a crazy selection of planners from a ton of different brands and designers.
- Ferme A Papier Green Palms Year-Less Planner, $27.50. Great for someone who isn’t starting their new planner with the new year. Start in March 2017 and save January and February for 2018.
- The MochiThings Large Rainbow Scheduler, $32.95, is great for someone who prefers solid colors over cute prints. It also snaps closed.
- Kate Spade XL Black Stripe Agenda, $30 (on sale!). This one is great because it starts in August 2016, so if you buy it today you can start using it right away.
- Rifle Paper Co. JARDIN DE PARIS Planner, $23.80. This one also starts in August and it has a little pocket inside!
- kikki.K 2017 SMALL WEEKLY DIARY PINK: CUTE, $29.95. With the splotchy neon spots, this one is the most cutesy of the list, but it’s also totally functional with dedicated pages for addresses, websites, books, and more!